Thursday, April 26, 2007

What to write?


Now that I am officially "blogging" I have to come up with things to write about. Any friends out there actually reading this... let me know what you think is interesting to learn about in China.

Anyway, this week the weather is absolutely gorgeous. This is the time to live in Beijing. I'll add a picture of the Forestry University across the street from me. It is a fun place to walk around when I have time... whenever that is!

This week is the week of the Asian Tour's Beijing Open. My partner's and I went out there to see Jack Nicklaus put on a golf clinic for kids. One of our kids hit Jack's knee while practice swinging... luckily nothing broken. whew. It was a good time to see some players and meet and greet. I also had a nice surprise of seeing a guy from Iowa I used to play junior golf with. I hope Jason does well this weekend. Here is a pic of the "Golden Bear" on the left.

Next week is May Holiday here. Most people are off work for about a week. I'll work some as most people who want to play golf will. I'm planning on going to the Great Wall camping for a day with some friends.

1 comment:

Arnold said...

What to write about? Chinglish is always a winning subject! Plus, your insights as to what it's like to live there as a foreigner learning the language and culture.