Monday, August 6, 2007

Studying Chinese / Summer Camp

It has been nice to have a break this summer from studying Chinese. As many of you know, I have been studying Chinese Full-time or Part-time for almost 2.5 years. Sometimes I wonder where the time went and wonder why my Chinese isn't better than it is. But, I am also very thankful to learn this difficult language. It has given me better insight into China and most importantly, it has allowed me to speak to locals. This is what I love the most about China... the people. Chinese people are very warm and welcoming to a foreigner and especially one that speaks Chinese.

I'm thankful for this summer as I have a chance to work more and get our teaching program more organized. It has also been a fun summer with junior golf camps. I'll add a picture of one of the camps this summer.

No comments: